Hao Li is a PhD student supervised by Professor Lomas. He joined the department after completing a master degree of biomedical engineering at Peking University in 2016. His current research mainly focuses on non-contrast enhanced MR angiography (NCE-MRA).
• MR vascular imaging
• Compressed sensing MRI
• Medical image processing
1. Hao Li, Bo Li, et al. Flow Artifact Removal in Carotid Wall Imaging based on Black- and Gray- Blood Dual Contrast Images Subtraction. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2016.
2. Hao Li, Shijie Zhang, et al. Ultrasound Intima-media Thickness Measurement of the Carotid Artery using Ant Colony Optimization Combined with a Curvelet-Based Orientation-Selective Filter. Medical Physics, 2016, 43(4): 1795-1807.
3. Bo Li, Hao Li, et al. Compressed sensing based simultaneous black-and gray-blood carotid vessel wall MR imaging. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2017, 38: 214-223.
4. Bo Li, Hao Li, et al. Relaxation enhanced compressed sensing three-dimensional black-blood vessel wall MR imaging: Preliminary studies. Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2015, 33:932–938.
5. Hao Li, Guanying Huo. X-ray image contrast enhancement using the second generation curvelet transform. Intelligent Computing Technology. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012. 357-364.
6. Hao Li, Jie Liu. The Analysis of the Relationships between Human Skin Resistance and Breathing and Mood, Science Technology and Engineering. 2012, 20(3): 662-665.
Contact Email: Hao Li